The following steps you through setting up an email rule to forward mail to a folder:
- From your Outlook Mail screen, click Rules icon at top of page.
- From the drop down options select Manage Rules and Alerts.
- Choose New Rule icon (the first one). A new Rules Wizard window appears:
4. Under Rule Wizard Step 1 Select a template > Start from a blank rule, select "Apply rule on messages I receive". Then click Next at bottom of window.
5. Under Step 1 Select conditions, check the box that says "with specific words in the subject and body" and click on the blue, underlined words in the Step 2 box below that.
6. In the new Search Text window, type in the "specify words" field: Dept Funding Review Queue, and then click Add & OK.
7. Click Next and in Step 1 select "move it to the specified folder". Then click on the blue, underlined word "specified" in Step 2 box below that.
8. Choose a folder for the emails to be forwarded to, or create a new folder by clicking "New..."
9. Clicking Finish will complete this process. You can add any exceptions you may need and give the rule a unique name by clicking Next.