For travelers using Business Operations to support travel:
How to submit receipts?– You can submit your travel receipts to Business Operations three ways:
- Complete the travel/expense receipt form and submit from your phone or computer;
- Forward by email to Businessops@louisville.edu; or
- Provide paper receipts to Business Operations at Miller Information Technology Center (MITC) room 002 on Belknap Campus or the School of Medicine Tower (55A) room 105 on the Health Sciences Campus.
Business Operations will apply the receipt to the appropriate trip. As long as it is readable, a photo of your receipt is acceptable.
If you are not using Business Operations to support travel reimbursements then you should contact your departmental business office for guidance.
If Business Operations processes travel for your department you can follow the steps below to submit your receipt(s):
- a. Request type: Travel/Expense Receipt
- Email address: e-mail address of the person submitting the travel receipt (may be a proxy).
- Description of the expense: description of receipt being submitted (i.e. taxi from airport to hotel)
- Traveler’s userID
- Attachments: Click the paper clip icon either on a computer or mobile device. Multiple receipts can be uploaded as long as the total form size does not exceed 4MB.
- Submit: Once receipts are attached click Submit.
Once the receipt is submitted an automatic e-mail will be sent to the submitter.