There was a charge that was made incorrectly, or fraudulently to my ProCard. How do I dispute it?
When disputing a procard charge you must take the following actions:
- Onbase procard transaction form:
- Click the Charge Disputed box directly below the Business Purpose.
- Click Receipt Not Available and under Reason Receipt is not available select Disputed Charge.
- Fill in appropriate reason in the Further Explanation box.
2. IMPORTANT: In addition to marking the Onbase procard transaction form, the cardholders is responsible to complete the ProCard Dispute Form and contact the vendor and/or PNC Bank. Please visit the Procard Office website at https://louisville.edu/procard/policies/disputed-transactions/ for step-by-step instructions.