The Onbase mobile client allows Onbase access on smart phones and tablets. Here are the installation steps:
- On your device, open the app store and search for “onbase”. Download and install the app.
- Open the Onbase app and go to “settings”.
- Enter one of the server address links below in the app “server” field. Save.
- When asked to login, enter your Windows AD userid and AD Windows password.
- Note: You must have an Onbase account to login to the mobile client. If you need an Onbase account, request it from your supervisor. Each department has one or two people authorized to fill out the request form to have an Onbase account created for you.
- On the main screen of the app, there are 5 icons:
- Workflow – will show you workflow documents waiting for you to review. Note that you can also perform workflow tasks, such as approving or denying.
- Upload – allows photos or documents stored on your mobile device to be uploaded into Onbase.
- New Form – allows Onbase workflow and Unity forms to be filled out and submitted.
- User Admin – allows Onbase user accounts to be unlocked/locked
- Settings – to set the Mobile Broker server address
Production (OBPROD) Mobile Broker server link: