Travel to & from the Louisville International airport can be reimbursed based on the following guidelines:
- Travel from home to the airport is considered commuting, because of the proximity of our campus to the airport, commuting to the airport is not reimbursable.
- If you drive from your office to the airport, the mileage to the airport from campus is reimbursable.
- If you chose to park at the airport while traveling on U of L business, those parking costs are reimbursable.
- If you choose to have a spouse/friend drive you from home to the airport in lieu of parking, we will reimburse that mileage.
- We will also reimburse for an Uber or taxi ride to the airport in lieu of parking.
More information regarding travel can be found here and questions regarding these guidelines or travel expenses, should be directed to Accounts Payable at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.