Travel to & from the Louisville International airport can be reimbursed based on the following guidelines:
- Travel from home to the airport is considered commuting, because of the proximity of our campus to the airport, commuting to the airport is not reimbursable.
- If you drive from your office to the airport, the mileage to the airport from campus is reimbursable.
- If you chose to park at the airport while traveling on U of L business, those parking costs are reimbursable.
- If you choose to have a spouse/friend drive you from home to the airport in lieu of parking, we will reimburse that mileage.
- We will also reimburse for an Uber or taxi ride to the airport in lieu of parking.