1. Access Monthly Leave at: https://businessops.louisville.edu/leave/employees
Note: Google Chrome is the preferred browser. If your computer defaults to another browser, you may need to open Google Chrome and copy this link.
2. Log in with University Username and password. This should take you directly to the Manage Leave page.
a. Alternate Navigation: If you log in from the main Business Ops portal, you will need to navigate to HR, and select Monthly Leave Requests.
3. Confirm Supervisor: You will be directed to the leave request form. “Employee Information” will prepopulate. If supervisor is NOT correct, you may select “Change Supervisor” and edit.
4. Request Leave: To request new leave, indicate the leave type (vacation, sick or community service leave), start/end dates, and any comments.
5. Select Dates: From the calendar picker select both the start date and end date in the same window.
6. Review Request: Once a date range is selected, each day will prepopulate with proportional hours, skipping over the weekends. This is for convenience, if this is not the right answer, you can edit each box as needed.
7. Submit Request: Employees should review all time entered and click “Submit Request” for routing to supervisor for approval.
8. Confirm Time Taken: After the requested leave time has passed you will need to confirm that the requested leave was taken or not.