1. Access Monthly Leave at: https://businessops.louisville.edu/leave/supervisors
Note: Google Chrome is the preferred browser. If your computer defaults to another browser, you may need to open Google Chrome and copy this link.
2. Login: Use University Username and password. This should take you directly to the Manage Leave page.
a. Alternate Navigation: If you log in from the main Business Ops portal, you will need to navigate to HR, and select Monthly Leave Request and then choose the Supervisor tab.
3. Display Request: You will be automatically directed to the supervisor page showing “Requests to approve”, a calendar of your employees that are out that week, and a list of your employees.
4. Approve Request: Select the green check to approve a request or select the red X to deny a request.
5. My Employees and Requests: Select a name in the “My Employees” section to show all requests needing confirmation, upcoming requests, and any leave requests to report. Here, you can also leave comments on the request and see more details.
6. Upcoming Requests: When you select an employee from the ‘My Employees’ list, a series of windows will open up. These windows will allow you to see upcoming leave requests, make edits and provide comments on the leave request.