1. Access timesheet at: https://businessops.louisville.edu/timekeeping/timesheet
2. Log in with University ID and password.
3. You will be automatically directed to the current pay period timesheet. The timesheet is viewable one week at a time (Friday-Thursday).
4. The system knows who you are and will pre-populate your name, ID, department, standard work hours and supervisor. If your supervisor is NOT correct, you may select “Update Supervisor” and edit.
5. Time may be entered by selecting “+ Add Time”.
6. Type time either directly into the field or use the clock widget:
- Enter “In” time. “Out” must be entered before a new “+ Add Time” can be entered.
- When "Out" time is entered the total hous show to help confirm hours worked.
- Using the Clock Widget:
- Click the clock icon
- Select Hour
- Select minutes
- Update time
7. Entering in approved leave time – located in the middle of the timesheet, select “+ Add Leave.”
- Select to add leave time
- Select appropriate leave type and press “Add”
- Leave type will default to 1/5 of normal work week. Edit to leave type.
8. Holidays are prepopulated and purple coded. If you are approved to work a holiday, enter the time, and the system will calculate appropriately.
9. You may view your total hours worked, any holiday or leave time and differentials on the “Totals” page.
10. Employees should review all time entered and click “Submit” for routing to supervisor for approval.