1. Access Monthly Leave at: businessops.louisville.edu/leave/timekeepers
2. Log in with UofL ID and password. This should take you directly to the Timekeeper dashboard.
a. Alternate Navigation:
If you log in from the main Business Ops portal, you will need to navigate to HR, and select Monthly Leave Requests.
3. Running a report:
You will select the month, year and department for which you are wanting to run a report and hit Get Department List. You may leave the department with an asterisk and all departments will be listed.
NOTE: Run the report for the month you want to see leave, not the month in which you are reporting. If you are wanting to see leave taken on January you will run the report for January.
4. Choosing a department: Next, the tool will give you a drop down list to select the department you would like to view or you can select all departments. Click View Report to run the report.
5. Reviewing employee leave:
The report will list all employees in the department who have leave to report for the month.
NOTE: If no leave was reported, they will NOT be listed on the report.
6. What is being reported: Vacation, sick and community service leave are listed across the top section. Inthe middle of the box All Confirmed indicates the employee has confirmed all of their usage for the month. AllApproved indicates whether the supervisor has approved all time. Any FMLA indicates whether any time reportedis for Family Medical Leave. A ✓ represents yes and an X represents no.
7. More detail: By clicking on the employee’s name,a more detailed box will appear listing the monthsleave by date, confirmation and approvals.
8. Review of leave by day: By clicking on the date,you can review the full detail of the leave request,make edits and add comments.
9. Editing and Comments:
Once you select the dateto review two additional boxes will appear. One willallow you to edit the time and will send an alert backto the employee and supervisor.
The second box will allow you to add any comments. You have the ability to edit and comment until the close of PeopleSoft pay line entry.
NOTE: This is a leave capture and reporting tool for monthly staff. Leave in this system will automatically load into PeopleSoft beginning with the October 2019 pay period.