- Log in to OnBase using your university user ID and password.
- The link embedded in the e-mail will direct the approver to the reconciliation approval queue by speedtype in OnBase.
- If it is preferred not to use the e-mail link the web address for OnBase is onbase.louisville.edu/onbase.
- If the link is not used the navigation is found below:
- Main Menu
- Open Workflow
- Click Life Cycle View
- BOP-Monthly Reconciliation
- Reconciliations needing approval will be in the Inbox (if the Inbox is empty see number 4 below)
3. Reconciliation Review and Approval:
- Each speedtype will have one record in OnBase for the entire fiscal year.
- Scroll down to the month being reviewed.
- Review the statement by clicking on the attachment for the month being reviewed.
- Select “Approved” or “Not Approved”.
- If “Not Approved” is selected list the reason why in the Not Approved Reason box beginning with the date and the initials of the person who is not approving the reconciliation.
- If the financial statement is approved click the “Submit” task button.
- If the financial statement is not approved click the “Return for Corrections” task button.
- Once the approval has been done in OnBase the speedtype record will no longer be visible to the approver in the approval queue inbox.
- If an approver has approved, but still has the reconciliation in their inbox then the Submit button should be clicked.
- The reconciliation is still available in document retrieval.
4. Document Retrieval:
- If the e-mail link is used and there is nothing in the Inbox then another approver has already approved the reconciliation.
- Reconciliations are always available in Document Retrieval.
- Log in to OnBase.
- Click on the Main Menu button.
- Select Document Retrieval.
- Select BOP Monthly Reconciliation (Unity)
- Enter the keyword to search on i.e. speedtype, department number etc…
- The asterisk key * is a wildcard in OnBase retrieval.