You guys send me lots of helpful emails but I would like to organize them in folders. How can I do that without manually sending emails every time?
You can send our emails to specific folders by writing rules in Outlook, please see below for the steps.
1. From the Outlook Mail view, click Rules at the top of your screen.
2. Click Manage Rules & Alerts.
3. Click New Rule.
4. Under “Start from a blank rule” click “Apply rule on messages I receive.”
5. In Step 1, check the box that says “with specific words in the subject and body,” and click on the blue, underlined words in Step 2.
6. In the “Search Text” window, type in the empty field “Dept Funding Review Queue” and press“Add.” then click "ok"
7. Click next and in Step 1, press “move it to the specified folder.” Click the blue, underlined “specified” in Step 2.
8. Choose a folder for the emails to be forwarded to, or create a new folder by pressing “New...”
9. Click ok to accept the folder. Now Press “Finish” to complete the process. You can add any exceptions you may need and give the rule a unique name by pressing “Next.”