The OnBase Speedtype Reconciliation Approval Process is currently available for the departments who use Business Operations monthly speedtype reconciliation services.
If you would like to export and/or print the financial statement that is is OnBase please see the below instructions.
If you are experiencing issues logging into OnBase please contact Business Operations by phone at 852-7549 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Open the Financial Statement in OnBase by clicking the link on the correct month:
2. Once the Excel workbook is open type in Print in the Tell me what you want to do.... box at the top:
3. In the Print down choose the printer, which pages to print and the number of copies then select OK:
1. While the financial statement is in the Department Approval Queue click on Queue Administration and then click Show All Items
2. Click on the Workflow tab to see tasks listed. Select Start New Month:
3. Starting a new month puts the Speedtype record back in the Finance Team's work queue. Once the financial statements is in the Finance Team's queue the task tab is visible.