Effective 12/21/2019, employees that are required to work during a holiday where the University of Louisville will be closed may be eligible to use a floating holiday. Please see below the information to help navigate you though the upcoming winter break. To print or view a clearer image, please open the .pdf file that is attached below. As a note, Non-Grant funded employees only have the option to float a holiday during the Winter Break.
Articles in this section
- Bi-weekly Timeload NON Time Escalation Rules
- My Peoplesoft Time Audit Report is not reflecting properly, how can I complete the payroll review?
- Timekeeper Responsibilities for Payroll Review
- Loading Time Systems Data to PeopleSoft HR Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I request time off for biweekly employees?
- Can I Pull a Report for Unsubmitted and/or Unapproved Timesheets?
- Lockout Dates for Biweekly Timesheet
- What are the codes to use on a small timesheet for Floating a Holiday and/or Using a Floated Holiday?
- Processing the Floating Holiday as a Department Timekeeper
- Floating Holiday FAQ