Effective 12/21/2019, employees that are required to work during a holiday where the University of Louisville will be closed may be eligible to use a floating holiday. Please see below the information to help navigate you though the upcoming winter break. To print or view a clearer image, please open the .pdf file that is attached below.
Articles in this section
- Loading Time Systems Data to PeopleSoft HR Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the codes to use on a small timesheet for Floating a Holiday and/or Using a Floated Holiday?
- Processing the Floating Holiday as a Department Timekeeper
- Floating Holiday FAQ - 2019
- Am I Eligible for the Floating Holiday?- 2019
- Time Load to Peoplesoft HR Project Launch - Information Session 9/23 and 9/24/2019
- Timekeeper Responsibilities with the Time Loading to Peoplesoft
- Why am I receiving an Internal Server Error when I attempt to access my timesheet?
- Time Load to Peoplesoft HR - Project Overview
- I am a Bi-weekly employee, when do I get paid?