1. Log in to the OnBase form
- Using Google Chrome Click the link found here.
- Request Date is the form initiation date and is auto-populated.
- An OnBase request number is automatically assigned.
- Select what is needed in the drop-down list.
2. Demographic Information
- Type in your employee ID number then click the Tab key.
- Name, university e-mail address and department will automatically populate.
- Enter your phone number and mailing address.
3. Place or Order or Make a Payment
- Description of Goods or Services – what is being procured and/or paid.
- Speedtype - the speedtype where the goods or services will be charged.
- Speedtype Category – field is autopopulated based on speedtype. If field does not populate then validate speedtype.
- Are the goods or services being procured on a subcontract or a PSC? If so, select “Yes” from the drop-down.
- Enter the PSC or subcontract number in the space provided.
- Business Purpose – the reason for the purchase. This field will appear on the BA reconciliation financial statements.
- Account Code – suggested account code for the goods or services. This field can be left blank. (optional)
- Amount – dollar amount of purchase.
- Percentage – Optional field if the charge will be split between multiple speedtypes or account codes
- Click “Add” to add additional distribution lines to split charges.
- Supporting Documents – attach any supporting documentation for the purchase. Multiple attachments can be uploaded.
4. Vendor Information
- Vendor name.
- Vendor contact information (optional).
- Account Information (optional).
- Contract ID or Agreement ID if the goods or services require a contract or department agreement.
- BA project (optional).
- Date required (optional).
- Special Instructions (optional).
- E-mail notifications are sent directly from OnBase. They are sent when:
- Order/Payment Request is received
- Order/Payment Request is processed
- Order/Payment Request is complete
- If an Order/Payment Request is processed using a Purchase Order (PO) that has not been received emails will be sent out weekly reminding the customer to update Business Ops through the form when the order has been received
- To view the form attached to the e-mails click the attachment one time in the email. Double clicking the attachment may result in only being able to see the first page.