Journal Vouchers can be accessed in OnBase through Document Retrieval or through BI Reports. The first process below is logging directly into OnBase. The second process shows how to view journal vouchers through BI Reports.
Directly in OnBase:
1. Log into OnBase
2. Click on Document Retrieval (If you are accessing OnBase via the web Document Retrieval will be your home screen)
3. Scroll down on the upper left side and click on CTL - General Ledger Cover Sheet.
4. Enter the JV# on the batch reference. If you do not know the batch reference you can filter by preparing department, department ID, name of preparer, name of approver, journal total lines, etc....
5. This will open up the General Ledger Cover Sheet. To view the actual JV right click anywhere in the white space on and select Cross Reference:
6. Select the document you want to view:
BI Reports Navigation:
Journal vouchers can also be accessed by going to BI reports and viewing the detail on the CONT-03A, CONT-03B and/or the PI-03. To do this the user must know the speedtype and the month that the JV was posted.
1. Click on the blue link under journal ID:
2. This will open up the General Ledger Cover Sheet. To view the actual JV right click anywhere in the white space on and select Cross Reference:
3. Select the document you want to view:
Please sign in to leave a comment.