Business Operations is currently doing a pilot program of a new OnBase Reconciliation Tracking System with Kent School, Pharmacology, Audit Services, Operations Support Services and Financial Administration. The training documentation found in this article relates to the new pilot OnBase Reconciliation Tracking System currently in testing with only the areas mentioned.
OnBase Reconciliation Tracking System (piloting Fall 2020) features:
- Allows up to three Departmental Approvers
- Transparent to the department, Controller’s Office and Audit Services
- Requires PI approval on all Federally Sponsored Programs
- Flexibility to 'not approve' and 'approve with changes requested'
- Easy to use
- Queue based design providing the ability to see reconciliations needing approval
The OnBase System can be found by clicking the link found here.
Security roles are assigned by the departments. Security roles are explained in the attached Power Point presentation. If you have questions or need additional assistance please contact Business Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org