OnBase Reconciliation Tracking System (piloting Fall 2020) features:
- Allows up to three Departmental Approvers
- Transparent to the department, Controller’s Office and Audit Services
- Requires PI approval on all Sponsored Programs
- Flexibility to 'not approve' and 'approve with changes requested'
- Easy to use
- Queue based design providing the ability to see reconciliations needing approval
A training video with an overview of the entire Reconciliation Approval Tracking process can be found in Card Box here.
The articles for the individual roles can be found below:
The link for the Reconciler Role can be found here.
The link for the Reviewer Role can be found here.
The link for the PI Role can be found here.
The link to the Manager Role can be found here.
The link to the Departmental Approver Role can be found here.
Information about Document Retrieval can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions can be found here
The OnBase System can be found by clicking the link found here.
Security roles are assigned by the departments. Security roles are explained in the attached Power Point presentation. If you have questions or need additional assistance please contact Business Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org