Please submit COVID-19 related expenses to email@example.com on the attached streamlined spreadsheet. The spreadsheet has two tabs, expenses already incurred and projected expenses.
Please provide a business purpose that explains how the expense is related to the delivery of instruction due to COVID-19 or how the expense allows for the management, control and reduction of immediate threats to public health due to COVID-19. In the spreadsheet there is a drop down of primary qualifying categories.
Particularly we want to make sure the following types of equipment, hardware and software expenses are captured. Please be sure to work with your Tier I staff to ensure all expenses are reported.
- Software purchases to facilitate online learning – labs, webcast, administering, proctoring and grading test - any new software utilized to prepare for, teach or support online learning.
- Hardware purchases to facilitate online learning, for students or faculty – computers, monitors, keyboards, accessories, servers, etc. used by students or faculty to facilitate online learning.
- Hardware purchases to facilitate staff and administrators working from home – computers, monitors, keyboards, accessories, servers, etc. used by staff or administrators to set up working from home.
- Software purchases to facilitate staff and administrators working from home – any programs that were needed to aid working off-sight.
- Connectivity – Any additional cost for upgraded bandwidth, hotspots, adding WIFI to new locations. Utilized by students, faculty or staff.
Reminder that stockroom purchases and Physical Plant work orders related to COVID will be centrally reported and do not need to be included on your COVID expense report.