Procard encumbrance reference number should always be the procard transaction number. To find that number go to the CONT-03A for program speedtypes or CONT-03B for sponsored program speedtypes and go to the very last page.
1. Click on the Procurement Card Detail link shown below:
2. Click on the transaction as shown below:
3. Find the transaction number found on the OnBase form as this is the reference number in BA:
4. Double click on the transaction number to open up the procard form:
5. Highlight the transaction number and click Ctrl+C to copy it into BA:
6. Paste the transaction number using Ctrl+V into the Trx section on the Accounting tab of BA as shown below:
7. The below screen shot shows the status of the encumbrance: